Friday, June 26, 2009

One of the most talented artist...

Our King of Pop, Michael Jackson had passed away today...I'm sure everyone would have known by now.

M.J.


I'm still in shock when I saw the news. His death is so unexpected. It was reported that he died of heart attack this morning at his house. He is probably one the first singer/celebrity I know as a young kid. Loved and admired his cool dance move, his famous 'moon-walk'. My three ultimate favourite songs are :

  • Billie Jean (I love LOVE the beat at the start of the song!)

  • Black and White (He included this kid's voice in his music ... so original!)

  • Beat it (Who does not know this song, come and see me! *gives you a whack* It so freaking famous and awesome! I think I performed in a concert with this song when I was younger ^.^)

MJ, you will not be forgotten for sure. Your legend of dance and music will live on forever. Thank you for the beautiful music you've created and the strong positive messages you've injected in your music.

4 comments:

  1. At some point of our lives, we're introduced to MJ's music. Be it our parents, cousins or friends, despite us being really young in the 90's.

    And despite his tumultuous life throughout the years, we all know that he still reigns as the king of pop in our hearts.

    Rest in peace, Michael! Thanks for the awesome music that you had shared with all of us. :)

    It just came so unexpectedly..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kid in his 'Black and White' video is Macaulay Culkin. He will always remind me of 'Home Alone' & 'Richie Rich'. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was my youngest uncle who bought MJ's CD and for several months, I was hooked on his music!

    Yea, I agree with you. Though he faced many issues in his life, his songs speak volumes-for instance 'Black & White' and 'Heal the World'! I hadn't had the chance to watch his MTV songs when I was a kiddo, and when I did, which was a couple of days ago in YouTube- the meaning of the song magnified a hundred fold. Truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete