Friday, June 12, 2009

Ah Gong,


I will always love you, you know that

You are the most wonderful grandfather anyone could ask for...

Thank you for showering love to titi and I ever since we were born...

Thank you for the chicken rice that you always buy for us after school...

and the early morning 'nasi lemak' breakfast you buy.. always requesting for more sambal (you know its my favourite)

Thank you for listening and giving me 'words of wisdom' whenever mom and I quarrelled...

I wish I could play your favourite 'Wong Fei Hong' song just one more time before you leave...

And buy you Mc Chicken burger and your favourite fish paste noodle soup

and wan tan mee minus the black sauce...

I will miss having morning 'yam cha' session with you...

And going to the dentist together


You and Ah ma will always, Always be in my thoughts and prayers

You know that I always love you both very much

and I will carry the wonderful memories whereever I go...

I love you with all. my. Heart.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah gong give me ang pau and food, flower, so I miss ah gong. Ah gong drink Yakult.

    From Jazelle Tan siew Yi, your cousin.

    ReplyDelete