Saturday, June 20, 2009

I just want to take this opportunity to thank my family, relatives and friends who stood by me and who have been very caring and understanding through this sorrowful phase. You know who you are =) I hope I haven't been too difficult.

As many would have known, my grandfather and I share a close bond together. So, naturally I felt unhappy because I could no longer physically give him a hug or even listen to his voice when I call back...

A friend told me that sadness and pain are signs of emotional healing and it shows that you are human and you are being honest with yourself. You are building a higher level of relationship in creating new and continuous bond with your loved one in your memory. I will definitely keep that in mind...


Now, I have abandoned this baby blog for quite a while. Perhaps it is time to resume ... The icy cold weather is so unbearable sometimes, especially when the mighty wind blows!! So what better way to keep yourself cosy and warm with a bowl of hearty soup when you come back from work!?


That's up in my next recipe post...Stay tune ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment