Sunday, June 21, 2009

I've given you too much... Taking' back my love

I'm addicted to this song now! It is the latest single released from Enrique Iglesias's album 'Greatest Hits'

This video portrays a mixture of angry and sad emotions.

What I like most is the upbeat tempo! Funny to thing that break-up songs can be so groovy ^-^


Do you know that there is a second version where Enrique Iglesias duets with Sarah Connor (German singer)? I prefer her vocals for this song though.

And there is also a French version featuring Tyssem.

My other favourite songs from his previous albums are 'Escape' and 'Hero'. Aahh... feeling nostalgic now.

Darn! Enrique Iglesias is still looking hot after all these years!

Look, he's giving us a sexy stare!

I can feel my heart melting....Has yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment