Thursday, June 11, 2009

"I like your smile"

That was once a friend told me.

and no, I am not on levodopa. And till this day, I can still remember the way my friend said it to me- so genuine. It definitely brightened my day.

And I never thought my smile is captivating.

Sometimes, little things like this can make a big difference in a person's day. On Monday, I met this woman in the tea room. While making a cuppa together, we striked up a conversation... and I saw her eyes... so mesmerizing! It is not my nature to compliment a complete stranger for the first time (I get this impression that the person may think you are nuts!), but I cannot NOT TELL her. She was grinning from ear to ear when I told her that she has a very beautiful pair of eyes ...Lovely sea blue-green colour, I have never seen before...I even asked her if she wore coloured contact lens ^-^ It turned out that she is of mixed parentage-English and Irish-Spanish.

It feels good to sincerely compliment someone. So, pass it along-give a compliment to someone today.

No comments:

Post a Comment