Sunday, August 2, 2009

Truly blessed...


I'm truly grateful for the path that God has carved out for little me! If you ponder in detail, you'll be amazed how many things which may seem arduous or when there's clouding uncertainty at first, these WILL eventually fall into place ^_^

Yes, I believe that everything happens for a reason. I've been treated fairly well in my life, and I'm absolutely appreciative and happy. Couldn't ask for more.

The purpose for this entry is to to perform my own little reflection of life and for the people that I'm thankful for ..( Heehee.. Feeling a little emo today)

My parents for their years of support-thank you for your fantastic teaching and love. One and only sibling, thank you for entertaining me with your frivolous acts. Lovely uncles and aunties in Sydney, thank you for ringing me every week to check on me. Feels good to know that I'm in your thoughts, and you never give up even though I didn't pick up your calls (Mobile is alwaays on silent.. ) I've recently activated my voicemail, I had a good laughing session listening to last year's voice messages-my aunt is HILARIOUS!!

Little angel friends around me, thank you for being there always. You know who you are! Little angel strangers around me, thank you for lending me a helping hand when I needed one especially being away from the comfort of my home. I wish I could name you here, but I reckon you'll opt for privacy.

*Mwah*




*Hugs*


*hands a stalk of beautiful pink virtual Gerbera to each of you out there*



PS: Yea, wait till I earn my own money, only then I can afford buying real flowers! ^.^


2 comments:

  1. hehe... No need to buy one.. I will just give you one bouquet, my dear! Good luck and faster finish up your assignmnents ya! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. you know the way to my heart! Heehee

    Thanks for the wish!

    ReplyDelete