Saturday, August 22, 2009

>.< Dislike ----> Like ^_^

I've never liked Weet-Bix. I know it has got all the good nutrients, good source of fibre etc. It is highly nutritious, no doubt about it! When my aunt brought some back for my family, I tried them-but I find it hard to accept. I guess it is because when you dunk it in Milo/water, it turns all mushy unless you eat them fast enough.




That's why I like muesli instead! Because the rolled oats are hard, it takes time for it to absorb liquid to make it semi-soft, the way I like it to be! And because muesli contains dried fruits and nuts as well, I find breakfast more appetizing!



And now, I'm happy to annouce that I LOVE Weet-Bix! It is my current favourite snack item aside from Uncle Toby's Yoghurt Muesli Bar. And that's because I found out that the company produces Weet-Bix Bite! What appealed to me was not only was it in bite-sized, it contained dried fruits in it as well! So that means, I can eat it on its own and it tastes great! I've only tried the Wild Berry flavour (so luscious!) some time ago. Considering that they are on sale now, I went out to buy two boxes (Wild Berry again and Honey flavour)! <3
Looks as if I'm promoting Weet-Bix ^_^ No, I'm not paid to do this. Just want to share some good products I discover!

4 comments:

  1. Seems so delicious to eat. If I were there, remember bring me buy together with you ya! By the way, tomorrow tuesday is your birthday. Hehe. Happy birthday my dear. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those healthy food,Weet-bix! It constantly reminds me of my ex- perth housemate jacq. She's a real health freak, constantly stocking up on low cal, fibres, and protein drinks. Weet-bix and low cal soy milk would be her staple brekkie and snack. She treats that as dinner. I was encouraged to eat it with her haha, but obviously she looks much healthier than me than with the exercise regime, goodnight rest and all.

    Now I want to be able to be healthy too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ying hui: Oh yes! It's delicious =) Will definitely introduce it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Von: DINNER?!! Hohoho.. Jacq is so health-conscious. I am not to that extend although I admit things like bread-I MUST have whoelgrain/wholemeal type, orelse I won't eat. Fussy pot I know.

    ReplyDelete