Monday, August 31, 2009

Rainbow moments!

Part 2: Cake cutting @ Apartment





I shrieked when I saw what was in the bag of pressies. They gave me 'medications' organised in a Webster pack (medication administration aid). What a wonderful and CREATIVE gift!!


Zoe counselled on its indication, how to use and associated side effects. She also made sure that I had a Consumer Medicine Information to take home to read.








  • I thought they just printed out some random product information. But when I read the leaflet thoroughly at home, I broke out into laughing fit moments! I even highlighted important points pertaining to the 'medicines' and made side notes on it!! Hahaha...


    I don't know how they replicate the exact same format as like other CMI. You guys are incredible! I totally love this idea.



    Packed by ZoJo Pharmacy



    Hm...I love my 'medicines' , really! They are all sweet and yummy ^_^


Sounds good, so I would have 1/2 Macadamia mane and nocte, 1 Rasberry chocolate during lunch and 1 Raisin chocolate before bed. Thank you pharmacists for packing this! It is now easier to take my tablets without being non-compliant. I pretty convinced that my symptoms will improve over time!




3 weeks supply of 'medicines'!






Taken my night dose chocolate already!


LOVE LOVE LOVE this sparkly pearly bracelet!!!




This is going up on my wall ^_^ Beautiful work of art!


New Pillow to sleep with! - no name yet! Any suggestions?







Thank you Piggies Jo, Zoe, Ann, Lionel, Ronald! Also to Tee Han, TJ, Poh and Yvonne-thank you for coming together to celebrate. This really made my day and it meant a lot to me. I really appreciate all your efforts! Of course, not forgetting the organizers!! Special thanks for planning this so successfully-from paying deposit to book the venue to getting people to gather on time. I truly enjoyed myself and this is one of the best birthday celebrations that I've ever had! THANK YOU! You guys are amazing ^_^




XOXO,

2 comments: