Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Loving this song ^_^

When this song was played on Mix FM (yea, I still touch base with my all-time favourite music station), I thought WOW, this is awesome! Yep, it's about time we've a rocking pop song about Malaysia, my beloved country. The fact that DJ Uno weaved bahasa melayu, english, mandarin (I believe there's tamil.. but I'm not sure. Let me know, readers!) languages into one song is simply amazing. Aptly reflect Malaysia's multicultural society. What really captivated me was how the song was introduced and ended. So Malaysian!!

If you haven't heard already, please LISTEN to it now.. until the END. I guarantee you'll love the ending! Makes more sense if you comprehend Bahasa Melayu ^_^




Let me know what you think about this song! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment