Thursday, August 13, 2009

Touch of Rainbow



If you strain your eyes a bit, you could see half a semi-circle rainbow against the brilliant blue sky. This was taken while I was jogging at the beautiful Torrens River park..It was near autumn then. Oh, how I miss the weather! But I'm happy that Spring will come visit soon. Can't wait to welcome it with open arms next month onwards ^.^

The last time I remember seeing a rainbow was when my dear friend drove me home. We saw it while driving pass our high school and we shrieked excitedly! Or was it just me? *giggle* I get all hyped up when I see one!

I wonder when I'd see a rainbow again... because it would really make my day.

Will be waiting for you to magically appear again.., Rainbow!




PS: There are so many things going on this week and next!! *jumps around with excitement* Will spill out details later on!

Take care and have a great weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. I have waited so long to see a rainbow. I don't even remember whether I had see any rainbow in my life. I promised that if one fine day, I will make a wish. Of course in my wish includes you!
    ^o^ Smile ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...Really?! I think it's one of the prettiest things I've ever seen, yet, I can't possess but to wait for it to appear.

    I sincerely wish you can see one very soon! I'm sure you'll be as excited as I am when you do =)

    ReplyDelete