Wednesday, August 26, 2009


Love the colour combination - ODD yet it stands out so beautifully! I saw this pretty flower outside the building where I went for my interview. I don't know the name of it (let me know if you do!), so for the mean time I shall name it 'Scaffidi's flower'

Got loads photos to post up, but I can't. *Sigh* My computer is playing up against me since yesterday (actually there are problems all the while). But this time is serious. I can't do my work properly and around now and the coming weeks are my critical phase of work. Contemplating to get a new one, but will see if this problem can be repaired or not *Sigh* If only I am a tech whiz.







Thank you JO for the wonderful post! *wink*

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of batik painting back in '99. haha.
    How did your interview go? I'm sure you did your best. :)

    Take your time with the photos. Hope you're
    coping well with the assignments and placement.
    You can do it, hang in there ya !!

    ReplyDelete