Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hospital + Division GP + Project = Stress??

I absolutely love Thursdays now! Because that signifies almost the end of the week (yay!!) and another main reason is because I get to socialize with other people (in another work) after the day time work. My colleague (another work) never fails to make me laugh. She's just amazing!

Tomorrow marks the LAST day of my work at the hospital. Can you believe it?? It has been


3.



Tiga.



Three.



llllooooooooooooooooooong MONTHS I've been there for my project. I reckon I'll miss going back to the hospital though I've decided to follow my true heart desire which is to work elsewhere. I'd definitely miss the nurses and friendly administration staffs whom had helped me along the way in chasing up case notes etc etc. It has been an amazing experience working in a professional environment and at the same time, it's heartbreaking to know that these patients are fighting against the monster inside them every single day. And looking at these older people reminds me so much of my late grandfather. I miss him dearly and wished I could still hear his energetic voice everytime he picks up my call.


Back to my schedule. Starting next week, I will be attending my second placement which is at the Division of GP for four weeks. I don't really have a clue with what it is yet but am all geared up for a new challenge! Wish me luck! ^-^


Meanwhile, I still need to get the project write up going. I've got about a month to complete and to do a short presentation on it. So, August is gonna be one of those crazy hectic months, not to mention STRESS! But, I like to look at it as a challenge just to see where I fit in this whole situation. Hey, afterall this is my last year being a student. Need to cherish and make the most out of it! Speaking of which,...




...I did this last three weeks ago when I felt I needed to zap colours to my dull fingernails.

No comments:

Post a Comment