Friday, September 4, 2009

NEW NOTEBOOK!

After thinking hard and deep, I finally decided - I NEED to get one ASAP. My ACER computer hasn’t been kind to me... or is it the other way round ? Whoops! Either way computer and I never clicked well anyway. ACER had only served me for 1.5 years *sigh*And after incessant calls to Singapore, my cousin brother who is a whiz in computer gave me sapient advice on specifications to look out for and all that jazz... Thanks yee kor! I would be a lost sheep without you.



I am pleased to introduce to you my second baby –Master HP Pavilion DV6-1242TX. The first baby was Miss TEFAL frying pan. Yea, I do have a queer way of naming things ^_^.





It was difficult to to take my hands and eyes off this elegant beauty. I love its black shiny glossy finish and the the feel of the keyboard . Oooo...Love the simple design on the cover and the HP imprint signature which lights up on use! The touchpad mirror looks awesome and works smoothly . Relatively light compared to my previous one! Yay! No more backache while carrying it around the airport.


Specs:
· Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.1 GHz
· 32O Hard Drive
· 4 GB DDR2

I guess these are good enough for me to work with. And I bought the GENUINE Microsoft Office. First time ever -buying original Microsoft Office CD! Nothing is pirated here. LOL! Well, I hope this baby will be kind to me (I promise to take care of him properly too) and hopefully can last me for 3 years?


Love my baby!



Thank you!




ACER baby, you need to get to the clinic once I get you back to Malaysia!


No comments:

Post a Comment