Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happily Ever After

After hours of preparation, the night finally arrived. It started drizzling a little when we reached the National Wine Centre. Nevertheless, it didn't dampen our spirits to paarrrttayy!! So the theme was 'HAPPILY EVER AFTER'-think Disney ^_^



The place was madly filled with beautiful chicks and charming hunks. Some of them wore really sophisticated long dresses/gowns, like those you see in wedding photos. No kidding, lots of thoughts and efforts were put in dressing up in line with the fairy tale theme. It felt like a fashion show! Saw MANY many stunningly gorgeous people!!




With low lighting, a stalk of white rose and a few small balloons on every table gave the place a ‘Disney’s Happily Ever After’ and romantic feel. Every table had a name- Prince Aladdin was the name of our table. Spelt erroneously.




My beloved girly piggies! Zoe wore a long dress which accentuated her curves! I like that =) Jo wore an elegant black dress with her gorgeous long earrings! My housemate, Ann donned a cute pink dress! Her makeup done by yours truly and hair by Jo. I was very very happy with her transformation! They were sizzling HOT!!

Check out the girl in the middle (Cath) - her gloves! Totally dig them!


I was very surprised when I saw Mr. Hotham in the ball! He's ultimately one of the most caring and very knowledgeble person I ever met during my placement. Any questions about pregnancy and breastfeeding? He's the expert!!


Snap shot of Lionel and Joanna. *RaawrrAdd Image*




Oh yes.. the FOOD!! Very important to feed our hungry stomachs...



Butternut pumpkin soup. Jo had to add more salt. Hahaha... Ann's plate was SO clean that I thought the waitress gave her an empty plate.




I had a delectable roast chicken breast with flavourful cheesy risotto. YUM! Another main course (alternate service)-the beef, they said was mouthwateringly delicious !! Some said it was the highlight of their night.



The apple and pear crumble dessert was a wonderful finish to our meal. I loved the pear wafer- wonder how the pear was sliced so thinly. Crispy and luscious...


Look at that! Extraordinary work of art!


Happy Tau Lee and his tie! (photo by Jo) He better appreciate the effort of figuring out how to tie! Hahaa.. It's funny to think that I could still remember how to tie after 10 years since being a primary school prefect!



YAY! I love my balloon. Piggies wanted to get one during my birthday but the party shop near our place closed down! But I'm HAPPY now!



Jenn's dress was so adorable. She looked like a brides maid! Pity that I didn't get the full length.


with Rachel darling


Ann in her sweet pink dress. Hui Chiau in her simple yet elegant dress. I like!


Dr. Foster! My course coordinator for the thesis project.


Group picture! S.I.T mates! *Woot*



Lovely ambience. Ronald and Christina in the picture. Can you sense the romance in the air?


With Ms. Helen Stone. Her favourite phrase: "Triturate your cream like this!"-*goes on demonstrating how to mix the cream on the slab with the spatula. Thank you for the advice! That said, I think I am still terrible at it. I think I need to grow more muscles.




My last prom ever.. I reckon. Had heaps FUN, nevertheless!!



Sweet babyYvonne and balloons.


With my super duper hyper housemate-Ann=) Yes, I went back home to eat again >.<


Ann fell in love with my notebook's webcam.



Goodnight ^_^ It was a happily ever after party!






8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning in the red dress! :)
    And yes the pumpkin butter
    soup looks de-li-cious!!!
    The decor and ambience of the prom night looks
    very inviting, glad you had fun with your mates..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks babe! My last prom...!!! Huuuhuu

    I could still remember my first ever prom with you! I had heaps fun with you and Szu Hsiao =) Missed those times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hoi...

    go back n SS somemore ar....took so many pic after that?

    roaarrrr~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bing bing , you really look good in the red dress. Like it a lot! hehe.. hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. unicornzoe: Hahaha!!! *oink oink*

    shinigami: Ying, THANKS! XD Will be back soooonnn..... I wanna hug you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! red! bing lee, you naughty grrrl....

    lingsi.

    ReplyDelete