Saturday, September 12, 2009

Uggh.. it feels like ages since I blogged!



I've been pretty busy this whole week preparing for today's presentation! I'm SO relieved it is finally over. Being the second presenter, I was glad to be done with earlier. The day seemed to pass by so quickly! It was a good experience having to stand in front and speak about your project to a swarm of scarily intellectual people as well as having them bombarding you with questions after that.



So, moving on...



Next on my agenda. It's the much anticipated Pharmacy Ball happening tomorrow night! Sneak peak on what preparation I'd done:





It has always been my favourite look for my nails. Simple and sophisticated. I love the 'clean' look of the french manicure.

Guess what the theme of the prom is?

.

.

.

"Happily Ever After"

EH? *raises eyebrows*

cue to song: I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss..(inside joke with Jo piggy)

I'm not dressing like a princess though! Not like I have a stunning, long flowy dress. Nevertheless, I believe it's gonna be a fun night out! Aaahh... good last gathering moments together before we disperse next year. Huuhuu

No comments:

Post a Comment