Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wet, Windy, Cold...

The weather has been pretty grumpy these few days... At night, the howling wind would come and frighten me for a few seconds before going away. Boohoo..

A couple of pics that I snapped on my way to the university this morning. Not an easy task to take a picture while carrying an umbrella and two heavy bags!

The second picture that I took is a lovely path with tall trees along both sides of the walkway, giving me the feeling of traversing into a forest =)

First picture-The majestic, gorgeous black tree that I love to gaze upon on my way to the university and hospital (The hospital that I am currently working is just right beside University of South Australia).





Right..but NOT when it is windy, though. You don't even know whether to open up the umbrella or not! >.<

Meanwhile, stay warm guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment