Friday, July 10, 2009

Joke of the Day #6

A dose of laughter for you guys!


The teenage boy seemed placid as I approached his hospital bed to give him a psychiatric evaluation. His mother sat nearby, immersed in her knitting. When I introduced myself to the boy, he looked right through me and started screaming,"I can't see! I can't see!"

I had never before witnesed such a dramatic example of hysterical blindness.

"How long has this been going on?" I asked his mother.

She replied, "Ever since you stepped in front of his TV set"

.

.

.

And because I'm feeling extra bubbly today, I am injecting you another good dose of laughter!

.

.

.

While attending a marriage seminar on communication, Aaron and his wife, Alicia, listened to the instructor declare, "It is essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each other"

He addressed the men, "Can you describe your wife's favourite flower?"

Aaron leaned over, touched Alicia's arm gently and whispered,"Edmonds Self Raising Flour, isn't it?"

And thus, began Aaron's life of loneliness.


Note: For those who did't get the joke, hint: Homonyms

No comments:

Post a Comment