Saturday, July 11, 2009

Of Fingernails...Toenails...<3





Aren't those nail stickers in the second picture gorgeous? Love the cute flower design. Complements so well with the black base.

First picture-The french manicure is done on my own. No stickers whatsoever to aid in painting. Just very steady hands. *pats back* after years of practising

Just random moments of sharing with you guys, one of my random loves. I like pretty nails. Though, not that I have different nail designs every week! Co'z to me, it is difficult to maintain. Hohoho.. more like pure laziness! >.<

Well, if you ask which part of me I like most, I would say that it would be my long nails. I love my NAILS...They grow so fast! Which also means I need to trim them quite often. Boo. Especially my toenails. It hurts when closed shoes are worn.

Anyway,...

I believe that all of us like certain parts of our bodies. So, this is a question for you girls- Which part of you do you adore? Your Eyebrows?..Nose?...Skin?...Bosoms?..Voluptuous curves?...Eyes?..Legs?

Don't give me nonsense by saying you hate everything about yourself. At the same time, if you are too shy-remain anonymous. I'll just guess who you are and I will probably ask you in private if that was you, ok? This is something that I've never asked any of my girlfriends or boyfriends before. So tell me, I'll like to hear what you say ^.^ Perhaps a chance to get to know more about you besides your inner beauty.

If you have it, why not flaunt it ? *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment