Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Winter----> Steamboat!

Just last Sunday, we threw a small Piggy gathering session – we had STEAMBOAT!! Yum! All of us liked the tom yum soup more than the chicken broth. I had an awesome time that night with rounds and rounds of laughing at stupid/silly jokes whilst wolfing down food. Fun times! And oh yes-somebody brought wine & beer as well =) Thank you! Though I sipped a teeny bit only >.<


It is the jovial atmosphere that's what I truly miss. I missed going for lectures and tutorials like how we did in Year 3 minus the the enormous stress during the finals. I know it sounds odd but I do! I missed socializing with my classmates. I can only imagine how it would be like next year when everyone is scattered around, pursuing their own careers. Right now, everything seems uncertain. Don't know where and whom we will be working for in our internship year 2010. Would we be working in the City? Or Country? Adelaide? Or Melbourne/Sydney/Perth? Back to Malaysia? The process of securing a trainee spot is still in the process...very competitive, in fact.




Here's to another Piggy year together! Cheers!

And yes, we are meeting again sometime next week! Can't wait ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment