Friday, July 17, 2009

Thousands of feet up in the sky ^.^


I like flying up... Up... UP... in the air ^-^

This is a random post again.

Within year 2008 up till now, I have boarded the aeroplane about seven times already! And at least I'm not bored at it yet. The recent flight back wasn’t for a joyful reason. But anyway, my point is, I have experienced both Singapore Airlines(SIA) and Malaysia Airlines(MAS) flights and honestly, I have to give two thumbs up to Singapore Airlines!

And my reason? The food (eh, typical piggy) that they served was absolutely scrumptious! Although I was an economy class passenger, I felt I was treated fairly well. Now, that is what I call good service.

Menu! They’ve got menu!

I wished MAS had menu for economy class passengers too. That would make us special =)


Love the range of beverages they served! Having a menu in your hands makes ordering so much more easier...and classy. Hahaha.. Eh, they’ve got Johnie Walker! *sidelong glance at Poh Yen*


Singapore Sling cocktail tasted awesome, but I felt all hot after that and my pulse raced so quickly. Felt so uncomfortable. Ugghh.. no alcohol for me. next time.


Apparently, this is the new A330 aircraft. It feels like the aeroplane had a makeover. Previously, the general cabin colour was blue-green, if I remember correctly. I love this alternate creamy brown and mahogany shades on the seats and the floor. I like the design of the new seats too! New and comfy ^.^ Oh, and more leg space too. Very important for me.


...the reading light is white which is fantastic! (I can’t read with yellow light).


Oh, check out the SCREEN!!! OMG...It is humungous compared to the previous flights. LOVE IT! LOVE IT! (I was watching Confessions of a Shopaholic)


They’ve got USB port as well! But I don’t know what to do with it. I've read somewhere in their KRIS in-flight magazine that you can also connect your iPOD or was it iPHONE in one of those ports. But oh well, I can’t experiment because I’ve got neither. Huuhuu =(



In case you are wondering, yes, the two seats across my row were empty!! I was so lucky! Better than first class seats ^-^ What’s even better- I returned to Adelaide with the exact seating-two empty seats again!…. Woohoo.


Yes. Those are my notes. Nerdy, huh?


Brown fleece blanket to snuggle up with. Perfect.

The overall brown colour combination in the cabin is incredible. It evokes feelings of the olden times with a touch of modern technology twist.

I like ^-^

That's it, peeps! Rounding up this post with a view of side wing sky scenery.

Took this on another aeroplane when I had a transit in Singapore.




2 comments:

  1. Hey... you didn't bring me along... Kinda sad now... How do you want to compensate me then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Yings,

    You will be coming to Australia soon! Hohoho I will meet you here okies? Besides you've got wei kit, you wouldn't want me... LOlz.
    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete