Friday, July 24, 2009

Updates!

Time really FLIES... Gosh. It felt like just yesterday that I blogged about the surprise party.

I want my happy hours back >.<

In this whole week itself, I've been frantically searching and immersing myself with journal articles with what I need to write up 60 pages long thesis !!!


Great. I've only got 5 pages. How? How? *pulls hair out*

Meanwhile, entertain yourself with the joke below while I sit at a corner of my room and come up with some magic recipe to help me with my work. Wish me luck or provide me with any magician contacts, thanks. I'll appreciate that.



What a woman says:

"This place is a mess! C'mon! You and I need to clean up! Your stuff is lying on the floor snd you'll have no clothes to wear if we don't do the laundry right now!"



What a man hears:

"blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, C'MON, YOU AND I, blah blah blah blah blah blah, ON THE FLOOR, blah blah blah blah NO CLOTHES blah blah blah blah blah RIGHT NOW


Tsk tsk, men!

On a random note, whipped this up for dinner today.

Crumbed pan-fried Cod with cous cous and steamed green beans



It has been awhile since I had a good dose of Omega-3.

The fish was fresh and flaky. YUM!

No fishy smell too! =) Excellent for fussy eaters.



1 comment:

  1. bingbing.... hehehe... don't stress ya.. I know that you can do it.. Ya, I took a video on the new born bird.. come and take a look in my blog o

    ReplyDelete