Thursday, November 26, 2009

Piggy's journey towards a Happy stomach *double slurps*

Mama made my favourite tong sui - Shuet Karp XD . .. She's the best!

Bah Kut Teh - my steak brother's favourite


Don't really look very appetizing here, but this 'Foong Bak' is something new that I haven't try. I liked the herbal egg!



Met up with my closest girlfriend and we tried something new - Spanish cuisine

Their paellas tasted like risotto although slightly drier.

Cosy ambience

Would you believe this is an omelette? Plus potato. Interesting.

Salt and Pepper shakers - reminds me of dear Zoe


Sedap... Saya suka! =) More foodie post coming up!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks delicious! Hah, didn't even invite me. And to think I was one of the closest girlfriend..hohoho

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoi hoi hoi....how u connect it to me???

    ReplyDelete