Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just wanna do a quick shoutout to my beautiful friend, Ee von. Happy 23rd Birthday to you!! I would have posted up a picture, but I realized that all the pictures of you are in the old PC =(

Nevertheless, hope you have a great one and I will come back to celebrate with you.





PS: Just received my IELTS result and it was beyond what I'd expected. Overall, I've received a score of 8 and above for each section , but my most 'bangga' ones were listening and reading - 9 out of 9. Sounds absurd right? I am suspicious if the examiners were marking them correctly though. Even so, I ain't complaining. XD

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so proud of you!!
    I knew you had it in you all these while *hugs tightly* Never doubted once.

    Don't second guess the examiners' skills in vetting your papers. It takes more than luck to get an 8. ;)
    You do speak proper english, no reason to not give you the 9

    Thanks dearest for the birthday shoutout! :) I really appreciate it a lot!
    Can't wait to bring you around when you're back hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry too much about the finals.
    Clear your mind when you get to hyped out about it, short breaks in between, deep breathe and continue with the revision.

    It's the quality not quantity of understanding what you're revising and putting it into practice and papers (reference to exams).

    The ball is in your court. Make the best out of it! Be Strong, I'm not so-secretly-35908119675 km miles-apart cheering for you!
    Time to own it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES, promise to camwhore when you're back!
    Can't wait to blow my cash on hanging out, fine dining and taking heaps of pics. hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your encouragement!!! Truly needed heaps of it. I just looked at my sample finals paper and my legs are shaking. Sigh* But will put your words in my head.

    You hang in there too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ee von! Oh I also miss her a lot. I remember I knew her during math and science private tuition. Miss those days... Bing Bing, congratulation for the good result ya

    ReplyDelete