Thursday, November 5, 2009

*throws Medication Management notes in the air*


Yay! One DOWN.


Now for the ultimate > FINAL > LAST EXAMINATION test. Typing it out itself feels overwhelming already. Gosh, I can't believe it as I'm approaching the end of my full time job in 2 weeks time.

Boo.



Ever wonder what people do when they are stressed or demotivated or 'sien ah'? While some prefer to go shopping or blast their music loud or eat a tub of Nutella or ice-cream , I always find myself in the kitchen - a therapeutic place for me to de-stress. To cook up a storm! XD

So, today I decided to get creative and made fresh buttermilk pancakes before burying my nose in books/lecture notes!

My flipping techniques are terrible! I blame the heavy non-stick fry pan. How to flip when its so heavy, eh? * in denial - no skill tsk tsk*

Berries are DELICIOUS (love em'), but my housemate, Ann begs to differ. So, I came out with 2 different plates. In the end, while I was taking photos, I realised that I made one kiddi version, the other adult version XD Haha...

A scoop of creamy vanilla ice-cream would make this dish complete =)





PS: Can't wait for family and friends re-union happening very soon.

2 comments:

  1. hehe.... you seems to like to cook a lot. Got chance must cook for me ya! ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing! When i'm stressed, I cook! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete