Friday, December 4, 2009

TVB & Movies

Have been watching too much TVB drama lately that I thought I needed to get some dose of English-speaking movies. So far, I've watched the Christmas Carol and am planning to save 2012 to watch it with my lovely cousins. One day, I was bored after shoppping, so I thought hey, let's catch the Twilight Saga - New Moon. Contrary to what other people have commented that they don't like/uninterested in vampire shows, or that these shows are for lame people or whatever, I thought it has an interesting plot (though illogical at some parts). I caught the first one - "Twilight" (thanks to my ex-housemate's influence) and no, I didn't fall for Edward Cullen (the main character), instead my eyes were set on Dr.Carlisle ( Edward's father)...


Dr. Carlisle helping with Bella's wound

He's the MAN in the first movie! I adore his character in the story because he has a solid meaningful role - to save mortal's life (in comparison to Edward who just falls in love with Bella and wishes to protect her, I don't see any significant role beyond that. That's just my own opinion). But to my disappointment, he appeared only ONCE in New Moon =(


But hey, there was a BIGGER surprise.


I would never imagine how this guy - Jacob Black (who has a crush on Bella)...





could transform to this HOT, SEXY thing! OMG OMG OMG


This picture don't do justice. Way better in the movie *wink*



I nearly choked on my popcorn when he took his shirt off to help with Bella's wound (if you have seen both the movies, you'll be shocked with his transformation) And I couldn't help laughing out loudly, listening to other spectators commenting behind my seat "Tengok tu abang- ada six packs! " "Cium dia la... Allah, kenapa dia tak nak" ROFL Yes, the movie theater was not quiet at all throughout the movie.

Oh, by the way his only 17 and so buff! Never saw that coming...


So hot *fans self*


1 comment:

  1. veronica, i thought u r going to introduce some nice movie...but i dun believe i this is the comment i got...hahaha....

    ReplyDelete