Monday, December 14, 2009

Day Trip

Though plans of going to Indonesia with family didn't work out as I hoped, but I went elsewhere- headed up to Genting Highland with Lings ! Was really looking forward for this trip because this means play Play PLAY!! I like going there anyway co'z it brings back a lot of sweet childhood memories with my cousins and their familes. I miss being a kid.


I thought we were pretty good in conquering most of the good rides. The waiting part took most of the time! I've always wanted to go on the Solero Shot ride and I did!! Felt more comforting knowing that you're not alone. The ride was AWESOME!! For a few seconds when they drop you,its as if the butt had detached from the seat. Felt like free falling. Darn scary but the after effect feeling is so good! Another ride which also pumped heaps of adrenaline was Corkscrew - the double loop roller coaster. Super FUN!


I can play and play and forget about eating at all. Felt so bad after that, co'z dragged Lings ride after ride >.< We both loved the Spinner ride! It was like flying without wings.


An educational and colourful journey of chocolate-making




As I looked back on these past years, I've realised we've grown so much and no doubt continue to grow in terms of knowledge and wisdom. Sometimes I've even forgotten our age and I thank you for reminding me (24, hey?) Thanks for putting up with my silliness and naive thinking. Here's sending you my love and whatever the future holds, our todays make the memories of tomorrow.

Hugs & Kisses,




PS: My full results aren't out yet...Grrggrr...And now, I'd received a notification of unsuccessful graduation. The waiting game can be unbearable at times.

1 comment: