Thursday, December 31, 2009

BOO!

Long time no BLOG!!!....

Since coming back to Adelaide, life was huff and puff, nevertheless its been a whirlwind of delightful activities!


Bringing my family around Adelaide was great fun! Made the right decision of booking a lovely serviced apartment for them rather than cramming in my tiny place. I could guess that my sibling really like the Aussie style, from Boost juice to the mouth-watering ravioli, wood-oven pizza etc *double slurps*

OoooO...My Graduation...I had MARVELOUS time with family and friends!




I can't believe the day finally came after slogging through for 4 years. As I was in preparation to receive my parchment, I began a recollection of memories. When I was in my first year, the day I complete the course seemed eternity. Entering my sophomore year, I forged closer bonds with piggies and other classmates. Probably that’s because I held the loan-shark position XD .Third year was like a roller-coaster. Having to adjust to the new environment, ogling cute ang-moh lecturers ;D, having to study new subjects, feeling disappointed, doing all sorts of fun activities to release stress like going to beaches, attending a pub-crawl event, hosting & attending heaps of birthday parties etc. I reckon it would be the most challenging of all the four years. There was immense fear but we were all in this together. I wouldn’t say entering the fourth year was a breeze. It took hard work too and I gained so much more insight of my choice of career.



Walking up on stage with my gown and mortarboard gave me aura of accomplishment. I had witnessed my brother and many of my cousins going up on stage, and I am so glad now its my turn =)


I know this is just only the BEGINNING.


Here's a toast to all graduates of the course. I'll never forget those who has been there for me and show their support. Okay, this is gonna be like an Oscar speech so skip this part, if you like. My family and lovely aunties and uncles, of course. Thank you for your weekly phone calls to see if I'm surviving...=) Your constant care and concern are deeply appreciated. Thank you piggies for your company. Loved that we could lose it all out when we're chatting. We're all ridiculously wacky bunch of students, don't you think? Oink!

To my beautiful friends - Von, Lings, Cel for your support and love. I loved the balloons, Von. Mom said it was a brilliant idea! Could spot my family easily amidst the crowd. Ta! Also to many wonderful classmates - Zoe, Yvonne, Melody, Loga, TL, Cath, HS, SY, HI, LK, Alex, Patrick & other peeps you know who you are =) , car-pool mates -CK & TJ and ex-housemates KK & MK, who have helped me in my studies or in every other way, thank you so much.



All the best co'z our next mission is getting the license and also, not forgetting to...
Keep in touch!
Love always,



6 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS, my dear! *runs to hugss tightly*
    You're OFFICIALLY a pharmacy grad! I'm so proud of you..It must have been so stoked! Glad the ceromony went well and your family and loved ones was there to witness the event..:)

    Wishing you a brand new year 2010! Bringing you all that you've ever wished for from obtaining the license and an amazing year at alice springs! It's be a good one :)

    Love,
    Von

    P.S: So that's how my foil balloon looks like..hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO Gal!

    Thank you! Thank you Thank you! for everything. I'll never forget the moment.ever.

    Thanks for your 'chok fook'.Am very happy and greatly appreciate your sincere wishes =) And may you find what you truly like to do. have lots of faith =)

    Happy New Year -2010 to you too!

    XoXo,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH yea, the balloon was kinda big! Nobody had it, so it was easy to spot my family when I was frantically running everywhere to get the gown, to adjust it (it was so difficult! kept slipping off the shoulders), luckily the mortarboard fit nicely. take photos etc. Hahaha... you know whats it like co'z you been thru that =)

    Btw, I loved the cute 'A+' sign.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your well wishes too! Indeed, I need all the faith I can get to get geared up for the coming year :)

    According to the professionals, the employment market is going through a recovery but still the progress is minimal..Seriously hope the following months will improve tremendously whereby creating more vacancies..

    AWESOME! When I saw the balloon in your picture I was like "YAY, for finding helium!" hahaha..
    It looks exactly like I envisioned it to be..lulz..

    Yeah, the gown sizes are pretty standard..same thing happened to me, I was trying so hard to hold on my gown too haha ( and that's before the "downsize", you get the drift on how huge it is)..Yup, The ceremony got me really stoked, and I was like so THIS IT IS..after all these times..but my attention was rapidly channeled to the array of food (Ala buffet) laid out for the graduates at the concourse..

    Ditto, the balloon shop owner found the 'A+' cute too haha..now that's when you know you made the right purchase! hehehehe

    How's the shifting to Alice spring coming along?
    Your parents tagging along to check out the place? Would love so much to someday visit you :)

    ReplyDelete