Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Totally random! Here's a question for all of you!

I'm curious to know: What is your all time favourite music song? Perhaps it is difficult to choose only one... so, give me your top THREE ok? I'll start the ball rolling with my personal favourites:

1) I'm Your Angel-Celine Dion & (this is obvious! Beautifully written lyrics XD)

2) September-Earth, Wind & Fire (Soooo upbeat! Ba de ya...de ya...de ya...*dance*)

3) Numb -Linkin Park ( I like 'screaming'/rock songs as well =) But this would be one that I can do it again and again. Okay, not that you need to know all that)


So, share with me. What are some of your FAVOURITE songs? And WHY ?





PS: Can I put one more? Heehee...Three not enough!

4) Shou Fang Kai-Lee Sheng Jie (T_T I feel so connected with this song though it's not like anyone had broken my heart. Why do people like me fall in love with sad songs? Boo.)

5 comments:

  1. the first song that pops in my head is...

    Amazing Grace. especially with the new lyrics that Chris Tomlin put in.

    other contemporary songs kind of faded from interest over the years.

    lingsi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Will google that song and listen to that =)

    I've always imagined you adore Boyzone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHH!!! and SAVAGE GARDENnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! Darren Hayes XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, i remember singing Darren hayes' Insatiable nonstop back in the science lab in Form 4. and in that huffing and puffing way he sang it. arghhh!!! what was i thinking?

    i loved boyzone, but my world crumbled when stephen gately anounced he was gay. he was so so cute!!! ladies, cannot judge men by their looks, ok?

    i miss form 4 and 5... but it would have been better if there wasn't spm...

    lingsi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turn the lights..My love for you is insatiable ...wooo

    Heehee I remember! I miss sitting in the laboratory class and having to float around too. I kinda miss my uniform...especially baju kurung.

    Oh, he is?! Now that reminds me of Clay Aiken =) Why good looking guys are not straight? o_O

    Have you hear that one of the Boyzone members passed away recently?

    ReplyDelete