Sunday, October 11, 2009

Isn't it a wonder?


Sometimes you can't help but wonder why certain things happen. What is the significance of that, you may ask? Why is there so much uncertainty- is it good or bad? How do you measure them?



I admit I love everything to be organized meticulously. I like things to be certain. Even better if its black and white. Unfortunately, sometimes it doesn't happen the way I want it to be and I find myself struggling with frustration.



I'm trying to come to terms with it and still in the learning process. Life would be too mundane if everything goes according to plan, some say. I do agree that its the uncertainty in life is what makes life more remarkably interesting. But, you still need a blueprint right? Or else instead of a fine building, you may just end up with random walls.



We all had big dreams and goals when we were young. But many of us had stopped dreaming as we grow up. Why? Fear or failure/embarassment? Low self-esteem?

The question is why settle for a mediocre life when YOU know you can and have the ability to do so much more in your life.

.
.
.


If you have a dream, keep it close to your heart and run away with it.







4 comments:

  1. what a beautiful sunset! and so many people just enjoying it.

    haha, good thing we not roommates. my lazyness to clean up would drive you up the wall. =)

    let's be adults (*gasp* has it already been 23 years?) but still keep a youthful heart. =)

    lingsi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took the picture during the mooncake festival XD The sunset was really pretty, families came with their picnic mats, lively atmosphere but it was FREEZING ColDdddddddd that evening!!!!

    I wish we don't grow that fast. I can't believe how I am approaching the end of my four year course!! It's kinda freaking me out... Noooo, I wanna be a student. So comfortable with my life. oh well, perhaps to get out of my comfort zone soon.

    How How??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think that the unknown, the unfamiliar can be quite scary because we don't know what to expect, don't know what Hope or Guidance that would protect us as we walk into that future...

    of course, it seems easier to stay in our comfy zone. ;-) but life goes on. just got to accept what we need to do and do our best. just remember to keep what is truly meaningful close to heart so that we will not lose hold of who we truly are.

    cos in the working world, where its competitive, high expectations are placed on us, sometimes by us ourselves, and you get busy, and you become tend to become different.

    hold on ya, and walk bravely forth!

    (easy for me to say. hehe.)


    lingsi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. True. I can't deny that.

    Can't wait to see you soon! Miss you heaps, really.

    ReplyDelete