Sunday, October 4, 2009

LOOK!

The sky is still bright even at 7.15pm! I am ridiculously happy because it feels like someone had performed magic! It usually gets dark at 6.45pm!

Eh, no magic-lah. Daylight saving happened this morning that's why! I lost an hour. Boo. Although it is just an hour difference, I still feel a bit disoriented. Very reliant on the natural light to know the time. Oh well, time to get adjusted! I'm still curious how they know what time daylight saving occurs. Recently, I remember feeling funny when I woke up at 6am to find the sky fairly bright. My body is so used to waking up at 7-ish when the sky is bright. It's interesting to live in a place where you have to adjust your clock twice! The first round you gain and second round you lose time. But, in the end the net is still zero. >.<


Can't wait for SUMMER! The day time feels even longer (the sky only gets dark at 8-ish)and I like it!!!


2 comments:

  1. YAY to day light savings! hehe
    Btw, yesterday was Andy's b'day. Lost contact
    with him for almost 2 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH gosh! Didn't know he was an October baby! I 'll send him an SMS. Will send your regards as well.

    ReplyDelete