Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Slightly tangential post

Attack of sweet potato balls with minced meat fillings! *Nom nom nom Chewy! Me likey XD



Our masterchef. She kick-ass in cooking! For the past few days with us, she's been cooking hearty breakfast (toasted bread, sausages, fried eggs, baked beans), sending us to work by car, sending lunch and preparing dinner for us. Never felt so 'homely' for such a long long time. If I were a boy, I would definitely make her mine! LOL... She recently tied the knot a few weeks ago =)

My favourite food in the whole wide world! Yippeee! Was made with love by another fantastic cook! But didn't eat it there and then, co'z I fell sick! Had a cold/fever/sorethroat/runnynose/blocknose bla bla bla.


I need to get well soon for my health promotion project. Am all geared up for it. Freaking excited at the same time. Oh, please don't rain on that day !! *crosses fingers

Can I introduce this adorable little thing to you? Say hi to Cappucino!



Till then, take care!

2 comments:

  1. cappuccino has grown so.... hairy! miss her lah...

    lsi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a GUY!!

    Oooo.. Alicia brought him to have his hair cut! He looks handsome now =)

    ReplyDelete