Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sometimes I'm too lazy to cook and that is why...

I love going to training sessions - and I only go to the ones where they serve dinner! (okay, all the ones here do cater light dinner so far!) I am a piggie like that!


So far I've attended the asthma, Hamilton's skin and recently the Schwarzkopf's hair training session. The hair department is totally unrelated to my field but I thought I just go for the food! XD which turned out quite lovely. Heaps of fruits ( I love my strawberries!) and your standard assorted sandwiches, biscuits, tea, coffee and juice. Very healthy choices compared to the previous Hamilton where they served a lot of fried food- springrolls etc, dips, pastries which were all undeniably yummy, but they are artery clogging !! Ek >.< Okay, i shouldn't complain. Be happy you are served with something!


If there was one take away message from the hair training session, it would be that the trainer highly recommends putting on 'leave-in conditioner' treatment. Usually you do this after shower before drying your hair and you can do this in the morning when you wake up finding your hair all frizzy. He says that it gives you that extra gloss and shine as well as helping to nourish your hair. Ever thought why straightened hair look extra glossy and shiny? He explained the basic structural component of the hair - and interestingly the key to shininess is to ensure the cuticle of our hair is flat (cuticle = outer most layer of the hair). The hair straighter does exactly this! It compresses the cuticle, so there's no scaly outer surface.



Lady luck seems to be on my side, which I'm obviously very very happy (I've don't think I ever won any lucky draw) =) Previously, I was given a huge tub of Hamilton body wash (which was really good because this means I don't need to fork out $$ to buy) after answering a random question and this time round, I received a hamper containing hair product goodies! There were 6 bottles of shampoos, 6 bottles of conditioners, 2 tubs of hair mask, 2 leave-in moisturiser products, 3 small tubes of hair repair serum and 2 hairsprays!! It was a lucky draw!!!



Unfortunately, I could only use so much on my hair (I've got short hair, remember?), so decided to give almost all of them away. Share the love =)

Upcoming training session- Johnson & Johnson! Wee~

2 comments:

  1. so nice! what a huge hamper!

    with diligence in using the products, you could be Schwarzkopf's next hair model...

    swing da hair!!!

    -lsi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I wish I had hair like the models he showed us in the video clip. Long and shiny (reminds me of Moyie's hair) and there was one model with dark auburn hair (obviously dyed!) and she had gorgeous curls. He told us behind the scenes, she was happily rolling over the mattress for the shoot.

    ReplyDelete