Thursday, July 15, 2010

This totally made my day! =)

I was rotated at another site for my work today and some time around in the afternoon, I picked up a call. The thing is I RARELY pick up calls because we have one person in our department who deals with all incoming calls. So happened that the phone was ringing for quite a bit and other colleagues were busy, so I picked up!

So it was a hospital pharmacist on the other line and was wanting to know the list of medications that the particular patient was taking and whether if she was compliant in taking them. Both of us were all speaking in a very SERIOUS and PROFESSIONAL manner throughout the conversation.

And at the end of it after she asked my name for reference and I asked hers in return ( and where she's calling from), I REALISED that she was my ex-housemate and I KNOW she works in that particular hospital! Very very SURPRISED! Totally didn't expect it. I shrieked in excitement and laughed so loud that people around me were looking. . Gosh... talking about coincidence!!! I don't rotate to the site often. Calling on that specific day! I don't usually pick up calls. Whoa!

We were talking very casually with our Malaysian accent after the discovery and had a quick catch up on things. My colleague who was beside me heard it all and was laughing spreading the incident to others (my 360 change in conversation demeanor). =)

Aahhh.. just in a month's time, I will be able to see something like this! Yay!









1 comment:

  1. Whenever life gives you lemon, I'll be there to bring you rainbows! *hugs* Check your email, aights? Hang in there hun, this shall pass too.
    Adversity will only stretch your faith and make you stronger.

    Love,
    Vonnie :)

    ReplyDelete