Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Another crossroad

Okay, she popped the question today.

Not THAT question! I am straight.

I'm really in a dilemma and I thought it would be an easy answer. If I agree, she will rock up a one year contract. If I don't, I know I will disappoint her. BADLY.

I am at the crossroad again. I loathe making decisions.

Job satisfaction or quality of life?

If you were me, which would you pick?


Say hello to Mr Cutie Seal! Took this pic from Kangaroo Island.


What should I do? Is there a correct answer?

4 comments:

  1. Life, oh life! Oh life! Oh life! doo,
    Doot doot dooo... Life, oh life! Oh life!
    Oh life! doo doot doo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish life was easy! But it wouldn't be as exciting, hey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had just found yourself a solution! Stick to it hun :)

    -Von

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your ongoing support, babe!

    I will be seeing her tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete