Thursday, November 25, 2010



This is perhaps one of the best fruit ice-cream I've ever tasted!!! OMG I am going to run to the Sunday market this week again to this divine divine divine mulberry ice-cream XD





It is almost the end of November *shrieks*

Just picking up from where I left, we had BBQ at the newly weds' house and then the following week, we attended the Company's Annual Party/ Christmas Dinner. Note the slash there because apparently someone in the company said that he/she does not celebrate Christmas so he/she can't go if the word party is present. -_- Go figure!

Another occasion was the word picnic. Do you know that it comes from the word pick a negro? Or something along that line? Again, someone pointed out that that word is offensive when we wanted to organise a BBQ picnic this weekend. I am speechless.

Here are my Company's Annual Party/Christmas Dinner photos =)

It was a far drive from the town. Madigans is actually quite a lovely place to dine. You look out the window and see ranges and trees. How awesomely different is that?


Mouthwatering pavlovas with passionfruit and a scoop of ice cream. This was the highlight dish of the night!


Colleagues swaying happily to the dance floor! Main dish was not very impressive except for the salad. They served cold food. Turkey, ham, potato salad, pear salad and bread.




I really like this picture because it captures the ranges behind us! Got that going out 'bush' feel. That's my supervisor and my pharmacy assistant.



My housemate and colleague wanted to test out their photography skills - potrait and scenery, so we decided to go to Simpson's Gap! In case you're wondering where the heck is that place? What does that even mean?

That will be in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment