Sunday, September 5, 2010


Came across this quote 'The world is your classroom' and I cannot agree more.

No matter where I am, I know I will still be a student. And learning new things makes me alive. I carved my path when I was in high school. I knew what I wanted, many of the goals I managed to achieve with much blessings and tremendous support. And what they say is true about being a student in comparison to working. I miss being a student. SO MUCH. I love being in control with my own time. Not dictated by some people. Why do I get this feeling that part of me is lost. Maybe this is just my first year of working experience. Still in the transition, perhaps.

I like to think that every time I go to my workplace, this is not work, it's fun! After all this is my passion, and I have chosen this path. Whether or not this will be a better life guaranteed, I don't know. But if you do something that you don't like doing, you will never be happy and rich.

Listen to your heart,

2 comments:

  1. ya,true if u dun like it, u would never enjoy it...listen to ur heart? how if i dunno what my heart asks me to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe my queen piggy,

    Ask yourself, even if you have 1 million dollars in your bank and you can do whatever your heart desires at that point ,

    WHAT WOULD YOU STILL DO FOR FREE? EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T GET PAID, WHAT WOULD YOU ? HOW WOULD YOU SPEND YOUR TIME?

    Hopefully that guides you to discovering your passion.

    ReplyDelete